The leading, lightweight portable wrist device available.
- Fully ambulatory and portable, battery operated
- Full range of motion
- Flexion/extension and ulnar/radial deviation, or a combination of both
- Anatomical free-linkage design to prevent compression of radiocarpal joint
- Durable, compact and comfortable design
- Adjustable force settings for customization
- Rechargeable battery operation
- Reverse-on-load safety feature
W2 Wrist CPM Device
The portable W2 Wrist CPM is designed to deliver maximum mobility to the wrist joint in flexion/extension, ulnar/radial deviation, or a combination of both.
For patient safety, a reverse-on-load safety feature ensures the W2 will reverse the direction of motion should the patient resist motion, or if motion should be obstructed.
- Distal radius fractures (stable)
- Open carpal tunnel procedures
- Rheumatoid, neurological or burn-related stiffness
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Following arthrotomy and drainage of acute septic arthritis, providing infection is controlled
- Specific tenosynovitis, until infection is controlled
- Do not use the device if any of the following are present. Untreated or uncontrolled infection, unstable fractures or hemorrhaging.