BRAND: Devilbiss USA
CODE: 7305 VacuAide
- The VacuAide 7305 device is a small and lightweight portable aspirator. It is primarily used for bronchial / oral hygiene, effective airways clearance and helps to control infection.
- The VacuAide is ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. It can be used from its internal battery or directly from the power supply and is also supplied with a 12V DC in car charger.
- The 7305 VacuAide suction unit is available with either a disposable 800ml collection bottle or reusable 1200ml bottle for repeated use. Collection bottles also include an automatic float shut off features to prevent overflow of liquid into the unit.
- The VacuAide 7314 and 7305 series are supplied with an additional hydrophobic filter. As a filter can become occluded through secretion or cleaning solution; having a spare filter on hand is recommended.
- High performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 80 – 550 mmHg and a flow range of 0 – 27 l/min.
- Meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standard.
- Comes complete with a rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger, mains lead and carry case.
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100 V – 240 V.
- Easy to replace bacterial filter.
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow into the unit
- Two bottle options available – 800ml disposable collection bottle or 1200ml re-usable bottle
- Battery fully charges in 10-17 hours and runs for 60 minutes
- Automatically recharges when connected to the power supply
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging
- The AARC have produced the following guidelines for nasotracheal suctioning (NTS):
- Neonates: 60—80 mm Hg
- Infants: 80—100 mm Hg
- Children: 100—120 mm Hg
- Adults: 100—150 mm Hg