|Magnification system |
* 5-steps manual magnification changer
* Five click stop positions
* 90 deg binocular tube, f=170mm
* 0-180 deg inclinable binocular tube, f=170mm
* 12.5x and 10x widefield eyepieces and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment.
* e.g. with f=250mm lens and 12.5x eyepieces:
* Magnification/Field-of-view diameter:
3.4x, 5.4x, 8.5x, 13.5x, 21.2x
65mm, 42mm, 26mm, 16mm, 10.4mm
with selected components, the above magnification range can be shifted up or down.
* Manual, fine focusing range 12mm
* 5 objective lenses for optional:
f=200mm (with fine focus), f=250mm (with fine focus), f=300mm, f=350mm, f=400mm
* Fiber optic illumination with two 15V,150W halogen lamps
* Yellow and green intergrated filter
* Field of view diameter: 50mm with f250mm objective lens
* Floor stand 125kg
* Wall Mount 80kg
* Ceiling Mount 95kg
* Fixed ground Mount 80kg
We have 4 different options to choose from.
With hanging Counter-balanced pantographic arms design and tension control adjustable connection arms, the optical head can be easily maneuvered at any position and stopped where you wanted in its working range. All maneuvers can be done by one hand with a little force.
A special switch is fitted into the arm. The lamp will keep ” on” when the optical head moves in the normal working ranged and the lamp will turn off automatically while the optical head moves out of the normal working range