CODE: MINI DIAGNOSTIC SET
The Zumax Mini Diagnostic Set Includes:
- DM6C Direct Ophthalmoscope
- OT8C Fiber Otoscope
- 1 set (2.5mm and 4.0mm, 5 pcs for each) of reusable specula hard case.
OT8C Fiber Otoscope
The Otoscope is used to view the tympanic membrane and external ear canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies. It is the mostly used device in ENT.
The OT8C fits into your pocket! Easy to use, lightweight, and perfect for the examination of the external ear and for general non-invasive examination. Take your OT8C with you everywhere you go throughout the day.
- Fiber optics transmit light system, the fiber optics extend to the tip of the instrument for more light output, less glare.
- Disposable Specula: 2.5mm and 4.0mm 5 pcs each
- Insufflation Port: view tympanic membrane using an insufflator bulb.
- Smart design, convenient for mobile diagnosis.
- Otoscope head made from polymid – an impact resistant space age thermoplastic.
- Swivelling viewing window with 2.5x magnification.
- “AA”polycarbonate battery handle interchanges with DM6C Ophthalmoscope
- Pocket clip with integral on/off slide switch for ambidextrous use
DM6C Direct Ophthalmoscope
The Ophthalmoscope is used for inspecting the retina and other parts of the eye.
- available with AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries. Bulb power: 2.5V,1.6W
- Smart design and comfortable operation
- Suitable for small pupil.
- 19 lenses from 0D to ±20D: 0D, ±1D, ±2D, ±3D, ±4D, ±6D, ±8D, ±10D, ±15D, ±20D
- Aperture wheel: red-free filter, Large spot, small spot, hemispot.