The L4D and L4KD puts you in digital control with speed variability from 30° to 210°/minute, a wide -10° to 135° range of motion, and easily accommodates pediatric and adult patients.
- Ideal for hospital, clinical and home use
- Wide range of motion from -10° to a full 135° at the knee
- Lightweight at 24 lbs (11kg) and portable
- Reverse on load safety feature
- Minimizes anterior tibial translation and joint compression
- Constant angular velocity over the entire range of motion
- Simultaneous hip, knee and ankle motion (L4D only)
L4D Lower Extremities CPM
The L4D and L4KD’s digital controllers features include Reverse on Load, end of range Pause time, Warm-Up mode, a Treatment Timer, and the ability to track user hours and cycles.
The controller’s unique design allows settings to be saved to a Patient Memory Key to eliminate repetitive data entry, and a lock ensures that only you make program changes.
Both units quietly provide simultaneous hip and knee motion, and the L4D adds adjustable ankle motion for a total limb CPM.
Immediate postoperative management after the following, where indicated:
- ACL reconstruction
- Open reduction and rigid internal fixation of intra-articular, diaphyseal and metaphyseal ractures
- Capsulotomy and arthrolysis for posttraumatic arthritis with restriction of motion
- Synovectomy for rheumatoid arthritis and hemophilic arthropathy; Arthrotomy and drainage of acute septic arthritis
- Surgical release of extra-articular contractures or adhesions (quadricepsplasty)
- Metaphyseal osteotomy with rigid internal fixation of tibia and femur; prosthetic replacement (arthroplasty)
- Reconstruction of medial collateral ligament tears of the knee using a semitendinosus tenodesis
- Reconstructive surgery on bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- Prolonged joint immobilization
OrthoAgility’s L4D device patient kit
Made of innovative, anti-microbial materials, this four-piece, L4D CPM patient kit is made of comfortable, padded vinyl which is installed using a Velcro configuration. The pads are easily removed for cleaning and include:
- Calf Pad
- Foot Support Pad
- Thigh Support Pad
- Gluteal Pad
The L4D vinyl option is available in gray and fits on devices including L4-100U, L4D-100U and L4D-300U.
- L4-101: L4 Disposable Patient Kit
- L4-101VG: L4 Reusable Vinyl Patient Kit, Gray