BRAND: Devilbiss USA
CODE: SleepCube Standard
- Once diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) the most common and widely accepted treatment is continuous Positive Airways Pressure (CPAP) therapy.
- The SleepCube standard CPAP is the first in the range of sleep therapy devices from DeVilbiss Healthcare.
- It provides a fixed pressure of between 3cm H2O and 20cm H2O throughout the night.
- The SleepCube standard also includes the integrated SmartCode patient compliance feature for remote monitoring.
- For those patients requiring humidification, each device in the SleepCube range can be fitted with a heated humidifier, a separate unit which clips easily to the underside of the device.
- The SleepCube series’ multi voltage capability allows it to be used virtually anywhere in the world and it can also be operated from a 12V power source such as those found in a motor home.
- Pressure range of between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- SmartCode data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online at http://www.sleepcube.com
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market – only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available
- Large slip-resistant pads on the bottom of unit to minimise movement on bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.